sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

NadiaSK

Cosplayer:Nadia Baiardi (NadiaSK)
Country:Italy
Character:Sweet Lolita in Tokyo

Series:Gothic Lolita

Debut:5th August 2009 [private session in Tokyo]

Photographer:Matteo Arienti
Coment:This is a dress that I've bought in a vintage store in Shinjuku.

I really love it! One night I went out with this dress and Matteo had taken me some pics! That's all!
All Credits to: NadiaSK`s Official Web

-________________________________








KOIZUMI UTHENA 2009~


2 comentarios:

  1. que lindo el traje de lolita *-*

    oye, te afilié a mi blog n.n
    me afiliarías al tuyo? !
    banner: http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr2/Chibi-Loli/banaf.png

    Saludoooos =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awwww~
    Me encanctan los cosplays *w*
    El de lolita es monoo >.<

    Gracias por las fotos =)

    Un beso!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por comentar! tu comentario me hace feliz =)